Why the ALFRA BUV?
- For animal feeds, foodstuffs, industrial, agricultural and special products
- Movable bulk weigher for certified outloading
- Collect product from large number of different silos and discharge at different positions
- Optional sieve with integrated fines (powder) removal
- Low maintenance, very robust and long operational life (> 20 years)
Multiple loading and discharge positions
The ALFRA BUV outloading system for bulk materials loads trucks cleanly and quickly with much less product damage and contamination than conventional chain or belt conveyors. It collects large volumes of finished product (meal, pellets, flakes, dry powders, granulates and other fragile products) and discharges into a contra bin (BUVC) or directly into a truck (BUVT). Each bin of the BUVC discharges into its own compartment of the truck enabling quick loading of bulk trucks. The BUVM blends the ingredients while they are on the move to save time.
Safety measures include signings and powerful emergency brakes.
Weighing data for billing
The BUV can be certified to OIML R51. With certified calibration, weighing data from the BUV can determine payloads for customer billing. This is more accurate than weighing complete trucks and eliminates extra handling by truck drivers.