Why the ALFRA ACT?
- Transports raw materials to finished products throughout entire factory
- Reduces cross contamination to zero
- Clean manufacturing environment with high throughput
- Fully automatic filling, weighing, discharging and transport of containers
- Track & Trace, RFID coding and check weighers
- Low maintenance and low running costs
- >20-year operational life
Fully automated transport with zero cross contamination
The ALFRA ACT systems use six basic modules to give safe, infinitely versatile transport between single or multiple sources and destinations. Materials are transported from weighers to blenders and blenders to packagers, with automatic silo flling for finished products. There are several sizes of container up to 5000 litres. All can hold up to 3000 kg, and all can transport even poor flowing, cohesive and/or compressible materials. The system can move any number of containers automatically. Safety barriers and safety fences with access locks help ensure the safety of machine as well as the operators and service personnel.
Modular construction guarantees versatile operation
The ALFRA ACT is configured from any of the six basic modules to individual requirements. Products are held in a container which is transported throughout the entire system. They are transported horizontally by Container Conveyor and over longer distances by Container Shuttle. Vertically the containers are transported by an industrial heavy duty elevator. A Silo Filling Unit can be used to empty containers into storage utilities like silos (or even trucks). The complete system automation is based on the proven PROMAS ST process automation.